Your wiper blades are on the frontline of defense against the elements. The sun, vehicle waxes and oils, airborne debris, salt, moisture and extreme temperatures can all wear down the effectiveness of your wiper blades over time.
If your wiper blades are worn, you may notice that they:
– Leave streaks or miss sections of your windshield
– Leave a haze behind blurring vision
– Skip across the windshield caused by a curve in the rubber
– Lift-off due to deterioration in the wiper arm
– Squeak because of worn blade edges caused by excessive friction
– Cause windshield scoring in extreme cases, where the wiper has deteriorated