Car Seat Safety Clinics by NewRoads Toyota NewmarketMar 13rd, 2019
NewRoads Toyota Newmarket holds their Car Seat Safety Clinic at Upper Canada Mall
NewRoads is dedicated to caring for our community through sponsorship and participation, making us proud to host our NewRoads Car Seat Safety Clinic at Upper Canada this past Saturday March 9th. Hundreds came out to learn about car seat safety from our experts at St. Johns Ambulance and York Regional Police.
Our NewRoads Community Crew were onsite filling out ballots for participates to have a chance to win a GRACO 4EVER 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT generously donated by Upper Canada Toys R Us and showcasing our 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2019 Toyota Corolla and our ALL-NEW 2019 Toyota RAV4.
We had an extra special visit from Toys R US Geoffrey the Giraffe for our draw and would like to congratulate our winner Jennifer Snell!
We were very proud to partner with Chelsea & Chantel founders of the Mama Market and congratulations on an incredible day sharing in the spirit of helping to provide products and services to promote safe and healthy families.
Our safety friends at St. Johns Ambulance and York Regional Police remind our community to ensure your children are safely and properly secured while travelling in a motor vehicle. The Ontario Ministry of Transportation advises the correct use of a child restraint on every trip can prevent 75 per cent of crash-related deaths and serious injuries to passengers who are children. Visit the Ministry of Transportation for information on choosing the right car seat for your child.
- Always follow the instructions according to the child seat manufacturer's manual and the vehicle owner's manual
- Make sure the restraint system has CMVSS (Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) on the label and comes with up-to-date and complete manufacturer's instructions
- Check the weight and height limits of the seat to be sure it is correct for your child
- Before you buy a seat, try it in your vehicle to be sure it can be installed properly and can be tightened so there is little movement
- Children 12 and under should be properly restrained in the back seat, especially if there is a front passenger seat air bag
Our next Child Seat Safety Clinic will take place at NewRoads Toyota Newmarket 1171 Davis Drive on Saturday, May 11th, 2019. To learn more about the NewRoads Community Crew and where you might find them next visit www.newroads.ca/community
Upcoming NewRoads Car Seat Clinics:
May 11, 2019 - NewRoads Toyota Newmarket
1171 Davis Dr, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8R1
June 8, 2019 - NewRoads Subaru Newmarket
17415 Yonge St, Newmarket, ON L3Y 8L9
July 13 - 2019 NewRoads Mazda
349 Mulock Dr, Newmarket, ON
August 10, 2019 - NewRoads GM
18100 Yonge St, Newmarket, ON
September 14, 2019 - NewRoads Toyota Aurora
669 Wellington St E, Aurora, ON
October 19, 2019 - NewRoads Chrysler
17615 Yonge St, Newmarket, ON