Everyday Cooking by Sandra KatanicNov 15, 2017
The book launch of Everyday Cooking by Sandra Katanic
#1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR Sandra Katanic launched her first cook book Everyday Cooking in Whitchurch-Stouffville, Ontario on Thursday November 9th. Real Food | Real People | Real Life is Sandra motto that brought inspiration in writing her first cookbook.
“Everyday cooking is for everyone, especially busy people and families. Everyone can eat healthy and fresh meals learn how to cook multiple meals at once, cook economically, and save time and money.” Sandra Katanic
Sandra is famous for her Pumpkin Pasta…
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 large can pure pumpkin purée
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 Tbsp Vegetta (or salt)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated finely
- Sautee onions in oil until lightly golden
- Add pumpkin puree.
- Next, add milk and cream.
- Add Vegetta/salt and pepper.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Stir until combined.
- Cook on a slow simmer for a few minutes.
- Add sauce to cooked pasta and top with cheese.
I strongly recommend Sandra’s book and hope you will follow these simple steps to get your very own. The book is available in hard copy and ebook ONLINE with a $2.99 LIMITED TIME ONLY special on the Ebook!
HOW TO PURCHASE:
1) Visit www.sandrakatanic.com/store
2) Select your country
3) Order either: The physical copy or The Ebook copy
4) AFTER purchase, please consider leaving a review.
NewRoads is proud to be a Gold sponsor and support Sandra bringing people together is a big part of what we do. I cannot think of a better way to bring people together then by sharing recipes, and enjoying great food with family and friends.
Thank you Sandra for sharing your dream with NewRoads and we look forward to seeing what you and your incredible team will do next!
To learn more about the NewRoads Community Crew and where you might find them next visit www.newroads.ca/community.