Our corporate core values include giving back to local communities.
We encourage and support employee participation. NewRoads family members are active in selecting and working with sponsored groups. Volunteerism benefits both the community and the individual by strengthening trust and solidarity and by creating meaningful opportunity.
- Southlake Regional Health Centre
- Charities and Organizations Designed to help Children and Adults,
Become Sustainable, Active and Productive in their Lives and Communities
- Community Arts Programs
- Environmental Protection, Awareness & Conservation
- Sports Teams by Way of Newspaper/Scoreboard/Facility Sponsorship
- Youth Leadership and Education
- Activities that Bring the Community Together
The NewRoads Community Committee members review all requests. Please ensure the requests are quite detailed and provide as much notice as possible.
Are you looking to give back to our community? Join us and volunteer at one of our Signature Events. We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to helps us pay it forward. This is a great opportunity for students to earn volunteer hours!
Want to know what the NewRoads Community Crew is up to? We send out seasonal community e-newsletters with all the info.